Thursday, November 8, 2012

$ Money


Today I'm going to talk about money. Good as says a famous phrase "the money helps but does not buy happiness" is the best phrase that identifies me because while it is very true that we could not do anything without it, we must never allow the take much  importance in our lives. for example for my the  money is important but not is essential for happiness , because one can be immensely happy without any money which confirms my feeling about money (not everything in life).
I spend money on many things, most of the photocopies for college, as well as very superficial things like: earrings, makeup, among others.
I think I am very good managing my money, for example, if I intend to buy something out of my budget together the money until you can buy what I want, I have never spent my budget for something, I prefer to gather before going into debt.
if I were a millionaire would buy many things but the most important would be a car for me, because I can not take full ride buses and subways all tight and uncomfortable.
I have never had to pawn something in my life and I really think that this is a situation of great emergency, i do not think they will be able to pawn something because everything of value that I have are very important things and much sentimental value, for if not, if ever my pawn something depends.
I really hope that one day people stop doing everything for money

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you, if I had money, probably I would buy a car... I don't know how to drive, but I could learn... travelling by bus is like a torture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you because I also think that you can`t buy happiness...is the stupid system that make us believe that!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the money can not buy the happiness :)

    ReplyDelete