Thursday, November 15, 2012

my future job

Today I'm going to talk about my future job. Today I'm study nursery education and I taken my major education in young children because I love very much the education in general with the all subjects (art, English,sciences,among other).But I like much more the young  children or kids  because that I chose with my major the young children.     

For my job I would like: good assistant of education (are very necessary in our job), didactic material or handled , graphic and  visual material for work with the children, representatives parent present in the future are their children's and the most important a good school of preference a artistic school or a non traditional school for example (experimental school ). their are the kind or qualities necessary for my future job.

As a  tell before I have much aspect in the time for choose my future job, in this aspect is the work in a non traditional school because I like much more the freedom and liberty with to work this type of school . I loved can be part of this school someday in the future.Also in the other aspect for can be choose the right and perfect job for my is the good relation with the others teacher and directive team also too with the parents of the all kids because are the fundamental based and support of the children in their houses ans is extremely important to count with their support front anything or problem in the school or troubles with her classmates.
In the case in that be in a job interview and asked me for my strengths and weaknesses I say in my strengths that I have so responsible , organized, creative , spontaneity, among others and also in my weakness I tell as that I'm very passive in the discuss and opinion changes  that play in against because somebody can be put their authority before that my opinion , because every team work should be listened and respect all the ideas and opinions from their member , regardless of one person be a passive that is not  a synonymous of not deserve respect, because I'm a passive but not a person without opinion and I say when I'm feeling in confidence in a good team where have much respect and security of say anything (like a trust team).

No comments:

Post a Comment