Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Last Post


                                                                                                                                                                           Today I'm going to talk about the English and also too the English  blog.

Well Since last semester is that I have inserted into my school routine to study and learn  English, and that prior to being in this level also did level two and three, but recently was the previous semester was experiencing for the first time the use of the blog (something totally new for me besides that this is in English), the truth is that I really liked working with this platform (blog) This subject, which allowed me to learn and use more vocabulary in a more didactic in comparison to learn with books and guides, intend to post at the end of this level to continue to use this platform that I like a lot, especially as a didactic to use even in my future work.
The truth is that I feel that what I needed more polish and improve on English, vocabulary is expanding and feel that I need to expand my vocabulary and I intend to do so in a special way, I intend to travel to the U.S. in a couple of years more to visit my sister who lives there for over 5 years, so my idea is to expand my vocabulary by having to use the vocabulary of necessity, by pressure to communicate, and I will be obligatory to have to talk and use of English and its various idioms.
Outside the classroom use of English language to talk to my sister on Skype, and she is more interested in quickly learn the language so you can make the visa papers in the U.S. Embassy (since they are very strict about making this paperwork). She intends to speak fluently and use as many idioms "gringos", then use the language regularly in this area, in order to achieve the desired visa to travel to view.

1 comment:

  1. Is a great idea visit U.S you can learn a lot of english there :)

    ReplyDelete