Thursday, October 4, 2012

My best friend

Today I'm going to talk about my best friend in the world,I met her when I was a 3 years old , her  family lived in the house front of me , she  studied  in the same school and the same year,  but that time I hated all about her , we couldn´t stand each other , I really didn´ t like her . No much time later I knew her better and I liked he  personality and the way she acted in  front of the life.Just in that period I discovered she turned into my best friend. since that  time we never get  separated, although our lives  change too much in the period of moving  to other high school, because she was interested in a technical career for her future and I was interested  in a professional career so  the time to  live separated. but we always keep in touch in the best and worst moment of our lives. 
With javiera my best friend we have been friend since we were six year old until now and I really hope that friendship last forever. I consider Javiera my best friend because she has been in all my life in the best and the worst moment, every moment when I needed her she has been there  for me. 
I remember once when we were in the school just in an exam and the teacher caught  us cheating in the book. In that  time we were very little but  I still remember the situation very well.

1 comment:

  1. wou!! yo met her very time a go this friendship is very important and strong :)

    ReplyDelete