Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Vote


Since this year the vote is voluntary and we all is registered in the system electoral to carry the majority of aged , in this case in our constitution or law is the 18 years old, owing tho the fact that I am 19 years old and I'm inscribed in the system electoral of the country (SERVEL) and I have the possibility of vote for some candidate of my interest.
But in topics of political I am very critic, I thing that majority of candidates politics are a persons corrupt, interested only in your benefits (economics),among others for the reason that all campaigns are fictitious and only be created for assure more votes, but the reality is that a little part of the all promises of campaign to carry. Apart I think the only motivation o finality  of he all campaign political is dirty and contaminate  to the city.
For my the qualities that should be any person for a be a good political or a candidate for a public position is basically clever and originally ideas, the capacity for listen the necessities of the society and put the interested the people before the own benefits, among others.
In all my life I never considerate  becoming a political because I don't share the way with   they make the things (the wrong , easy and mediocre way), take the problems and give temporal solution and still thinking that are good public worker, without feel that is your job, your  responsibility your duty.

I think the better way to the make listen the ideas and  projects the all candidates  is not plastered  the streets of Chilean city with propaganda, posters and sign.For my the better idea is just talk, converse and generate spaces destined for to share your  projects and new ideas for the improvement the quality of life to the society


1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhh a very big testament xDDD
    Unfortunately, that you say is true, the majority of candidates politics are a persons corrupt, interested only in theirs pocket.

    ReplyDelete