Thursday, September 27, 2012

My best holidays


My best holidays

I still remember my most beautiful holidays were when I was very, very small, but I still remember them with love.
Was more or less in 2002, I remember I was in ViƱa del Mar, and are truly special to me, because in that was the last trip we took my whole family (father, mother and sisters) with my grandmother, and that this little old after her sick a lot and could not travel to Chile again (she lives in Canada).
during that drive time did many fun things, like playing on the beach, meet historical sites, shopping and spending much time especially with my grandmother so I could enjoy it a lot.
I remember very well that the fate of that trip was due primarily to the fact that my sister lived there and in that period it was in times of trial and could not travel far, then as a family we go see it and take advantage of it a vacation the whole family.
Anxiously hope that someday we can relive that trip with the whole family, as these were the best vacation of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment