Thursday, September 6, 2012

the experiences of the first semester



Today I will talk about my experience of the first half of this year, earlier this year in the university I learned a lot about many interesting topics also learned new things in new subjects such as PedagogĂ­a Social, Imaginario Infantil, among others, in these subjects to study all the real-life issues such as discrimination children, child and social vision of the school, I liked to have the opportunity to learn these subjects was very good for my future career.
But this year was very stressful and tiring I had some free time to do activities like painting, reading books and watching a lot of movies, but it was not all easy for me because I had a big challenge: final exams, thanks to all my effort needs commitment and I passed all subjects.
I really hope that this semester is full of new learning and positive experiences that enrich my personal life and also the professional.












No comments:

Post a Comment