Friday, June 15, 2012

The Stars


The stars, we all know are astronomical objects and have their own light, but when I was a little girl for me the stars were holes in the average woman, dots made ​​with a pencil, children's beliefs and thoughts for children, but has not yet changed in my mind is the fact that when you want something with great strength and I ask the stars, they keep them. although I'm not a little girl and I will continue believing I still believe in the power of the stars because if you do not believe in anything life gets very boring and monotonous, no matter the years that we only believe us again transform especially in children and reminds us of the wonderful moments we remained so.
The person who instilled this belief is not only my grandmother and I conveyed to me if not also to my uncles (his children) to my sisters and cousins​​, he said that when she was very young stars asked him to something so Headboard strength and that was fulfilled and from that moment never ceased to trust them, despite criticism for his age and still believe in stories of children, continues to maintain and preserve as if I were still that little girl of old.
To believe in something always gives us confidence, security and faith.
Like me who believe in the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment