Friday, May 18, 2012

mi favourite photograph

my dad took this picture, I remember like it was yesterday, it was my first day at school, I was very anxious for that day arrived, only uniform he wears me immensely excited, fortunately was not sad about leaving my mom and be alone with people who did not know, on the contrary I  made ​​friends very quickly. The photo was taken to preserve a memory of my first time using uniform as a sign that he was growing up, also to send toour relatives living abroad (Canada) with the intention of making them participate in this important moment for our family.
In the photo does not show up only I but also my sisters  Andrea and Natalia, and like me  was her first day at school, basic first and eighth respectively, and as I was very anxious to begin new phases in their lives.
Andrea, Natalia and Me
I like this photo because it shows progress, the road I've traveled in my life and how I stillneed to become the person I always dreamed of being, plus I love the fact that they share important experience with my family; my pillar, my principals support in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Eli, that is a very very nice picture. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your picture is very nice. You are just the same that when you are a girl

    ReplyDelete