Friday, April 20, 2012

My favourite singer

This is their fifth album which comes from the song "California king bed"





I love the music all type , but my favourite singer is Rihanna ,she is a singer, actress and model 24 years from Barbados .I think she is beautiful and very energy, his concerts are full of theatricality and elements very  interesting like are: fireworks,giant screens, mobile scenarios. For my she is the  best singer women and the greatest exponent of the music of my generation.
The first time I heard it was a song called"umbrella" from that moment, I am told of his new songs expected , she play a mixture R&B and Pop. I believe  she like me because their songs is music you can dance in party and celebration , and also she have songs more emotional just to hear in the bus or before bedtime .My favourites songs is "California king bed" and "roc me out "the first because is very slowly, quieted and emotional ; the second  is all contrary is very strong and exciting.

































3 comments:

  1. i dont like Rihana Eli, but any way i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth,

    I like Rihanna too. I always listen her music when I go to dance...Thanks for the video, I like it.

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rihanna had a very good songs, i liked

    ReplyDelete