Friday, April 27, 2012

My favourite technological piece

I can definitely not live without my mp4, this is my favourite technological piece , is my element distract , I unplugged the world and the problems is like a window to relax. with the i can listen my music, my photos and videos but i don like watch videos on the mp4 the scream is very small this may be the only thing I dislike about the.
This wonderful element my parents gave me for Christmas gift already a couple of years, i was very happy with the gift , just was I wanted .Since that moment i used every day, every moment , every second ,in my free time, before bedtime, in the stop bus or in the bus ...  I loved!!!
Not what I would do without though I lost a couple times I'm very scatterbrained !!!but fortunately always returns to my.



4 comments:

  1. Hello Elizabeth,

    I think mp4 is a great piece of technology to be relax. It can be used every time you want.

    I like it.


    See you soon,

    Ángeles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!, i think the same thing about mp4, i love it !

    take care !

    Cony :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i listen music in my cell but i like the mp4
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen music in the bus is the best jaja

    ReplyDelete